Artec Industries JK Front Axle Truss Dana 30 Artec Industries JK3001
JK Front Axle Truss. This heavy duty and light weight truss system and armor is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your front 30 or 44 JK axle. The 1/4 inch thick truss top and 10Ga. gusseting incorporates a unique design to strengthen both axle tubes, not just the long tube (commonly found Inch other designs). The precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a hassle-free installation.
- Sold as Each
- Axle model: JK 30 Axle
- 1/4 inch and 10 gauge (.130 inch) mild steel.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile to allow clearance above the axle.
- Truss spans length of long side AND short side.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 10 gauge thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit Is Intended For Vehicle With At Least Minor Lifts.
- If Using With No Lift, Check Clearances Before Installing.
- Not Tested Inch Non-Us JKs With Diesel Engines or Right Hand Drive Axles.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including welding to the cast center section.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- In rare and extreme cases, the truss may come into contact with oil pan.
- Prior to operating the vehicle, remove the coil springs, cycle the suspension including full compression of both sides simultaneously and add bumpstop extensions to prevent damage to oil pan.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.7 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L24.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.