Artec Industries JK Front Axle Truss For Rock Krawler 3 Link Systems Dana 44 Artec Industries JK4402
JK Front Axle Truss For Rock Krawler 3 Link Systems. This heavy duty and light weight truss system and armor is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your front 30 or 44 JK axle. The 1/4 inch thick truss top and 10Ga. gusseting incorporates a unique design to strengthen both axle tubes, not just the long tube (commonly found Inch other designs). The precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a hassle-free installation.
- Sold as Each
- Axle model: JK 44 Axle
- 1/4 inch and 10 gauge (.130 inch) mild steel. Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile to allow clearance above the axle.
- Truss spans length of long side AND short side.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 10 gauge thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit Is Intended For Vehicle With At Least Minor Lifts.
- If Using With No Lift, Check Clearances Before Installing.
- Not Tested Inch Non-Us JKs With Diesel Engines or Right Hand Drive Axles.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including welding to the cast center section.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- In rare and extreme cases, the truss may come into contact with oil pan.
- Prior to operating the vehicle, remove the coil springs, cycle the suspension including full compression of both sides simultaneously and add bumpstop extensions to prevent damage to oil pan.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 13.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L24.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.