Artec Industries JK 1 Ton Front Dana 60 Swap Kit W/Adjustable Truss Upper Link Mount Single Artec Industries JK6013
JK 1 Ton Front 60 Swap Kit. ll the brackets necessary For the front 60 (Ford 85-97) axle swap into a Jeep JK Wrangler (07-17) Artec Industries is excited to announce the JK ONE Ton Axle Swap Kit For front 60 axles. This heavy duty truss and bracket system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing the factory link, spring, anti-sway bar, and shock locations. The 1/4 inch thick truss incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and incorporate the link brackets For ease of installation and added strength. By incorporating the link mounts into the truss, hours of work and trial and error can be avoided when compared to other bracket systems. Simply tack weld the truss together, place it on the axle and all the other brackets fit into place exactly where they need to be. The Front 60 that works with this Kit is from Ford 3/4 and 1 Ton trucks from model years 85-91.5 (Kingpin) and 92-97 (Balljoint). This truss is not intended For older axles due to different differential offsets or newer Superduty axles (kit currently Inch R and D). The easiest way to identify if the axle will work with this Kit is if the axle has 3.0 inch of driver side axle tube and 24.5 inch of passenger side axle tube. Please ensure it is a 60 because these model years also had 44 available. Due to the larger casting on the 60 differential, the Lower Control Arm (LCA) brackets are wider than factory location. Modifications to your Lower Control Arms will likely be necessary. If you have adjustable arms with flexible Style joints (heims, Johnny Joints, etc), modifications may not be necessary. Upper Control Arm (UCA) brackets are also slightly higher than factory so adjustable arms may be necessary. 60 axles Do Not Match the factory JK 5 lug wheel bolt pattern. New wheels will need to be purchased to do this swap. Brake and Steering components Not included Inch this product, but will be available soon. This will likely require bumpstop extensions and a new tracbar since the steering is different on this axle from factory axle. The tracbar bracket is higher than stock location to allow proper steering geometry. A Kingpin axle is recommended For this purpose since high steer arms can be used.
- Sold as Each
- UCA Mount Style: Adjustable Truss Upper Link Mount
- Single Adjustable Truss Upper Link Mount For use with heims (2.63 inch mounting width) Inch a 3-link Style suspension
- 1/4 inch thick mild steel truss and brackets For much higher strength than the factory bracket and other aftermarket brackets.
- Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Includes all the brackets necessary For a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, tracbar mount, and coil spring mounts.
- Save hours of installation time. Brackets are jigged into truss and set exact position automatically.
- All other brackets just need to line up to truss, no guessing and measuring involved.
- Easily upgradeable For future link geometry changes. Just trim off factory location upper control mounts and weld on a new centered link mount.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and Easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder who understand different materials.
- Some welding of cast and mild steel will be used.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Will require brake line relocation to fit.
- In rare and extreme cases, the truss may come into contact with oil pan.
- Prior to operating the vehicle, remove the coil springs, cycle the suspension including full compression of both sides simultaneously and add bumpstop extensions to prevent damage to oil pan.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 48.0 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H7.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.