Artec Industries JK 1 Ton Superduty 05 Plus Front Dana 60 Swap Kit W/Adjustable Truss Upper Link Mount Single Artec Industries JK6043
JK 1 Ton Superduty Front 60 Swap Kit. All the brackets necessary For the front 60 (99-04 or 05 plus) axle swap into a Jeep JK Wrangler (07-17). Artec Industries is excited to announce the JK One Ton Axle Swap Kit For front 60 axles. This heavy duty truss and bracket system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing the factory link, spring, anti-sway bar, and shock locations. The 1/4 inch thick truss incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and incorporate the link brackets For ease of installation and added strength. By incorporating the link mounts into the truss, hours of work and trial and error can be avoided when compared to other bracket systems. Simply tack weld the truss together, place it on the axle and all the other brackets fit into place exactly where they need to be.
- Sold as Kit
- Axle model year: 2005 Plus Coil Sprung
- UCA Mounting Style: Adjustable truss Upper Link Mount Single For 3 Link
- Single Adjustable Truss Upper Link Mount For use with heims (2.63 inch mounting width) Inch a 3-link Style suspension
- 1/4 inch thick mild steel truss and brackets For much higher strength than the factory bracket and other aftermarket brackets. Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Includes all the brackets necessary For a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, tracbar mount, and coil spring mounts.
- Save hours of installation time. Brackets are jigged into truss and set exact position automatically. All other brackets just need to line up to truss, no guessing and measuring involved.
- Easily upgradeable For future link geometry changes. Just trim off factory location upper control mounts and weld on a new centered link mount.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and Easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder who understand different materials.
- Some welding of cast and mild steel will be used. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Will require brake line relocation to fit.
- In rare and extreme cases, the truss may come into contact with oil pan.
- Prior to operating the vehicle, remove the coil springs, cycle the suspension including full compression of both sides simultaneously and add bump stop extensions to prevent damage to oil pan.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 48.0 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H7.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.