This is the remote controlled version of SwayLOC™ for Jeep® Wrangler™ JK. SwayLOC™ is the original dual-rate swaybar that provides different control rates for off-road and on-road use. SwayLOC™ improves balance and control while providing full articulation during off-road use. It also delivers near OEM ride quality during on-road use that is more firm than the stock swaybar.
The dual rates are achieved through the use of two concentric torsion bars. SwayLOC™ uses a simple latching mechanism to easily change between off-road and on-road use without having to struggle with disconnect links or having to be on level ground. The proven cam latching system guarantees that SwayLOC™ engages in the correct position for on-road use and disengages for off-road use when chassis flex releases pressure on the latch. The remote controlled version works using an air operated latch1. The latch is controlled by an in-cab switch or automatically when equipped with AiROCK™2. Turning on the lighted in-cab toggle switch automatically sets the latch to engage for high on-road resistance. Turning it off sets it to disengage for low off-road resistance.
Latest improvements include:
- Larger diameter torsion bars, offering greater durability.
- Redesigned arms now clamp to the torsion bar easing assembly.
- New multi-link kit provides parts for proper linkage length and for future growth.
- Low resistance rate reduces body lean, enhancing off-road performance.
- High resistance rate provides great on-road handling.
- Simple manual or optional remotely controlled latching system.
- Automatic rate control when integrated with AiROCK™.
- Keyed cam system ensures latch engages when vehicle is at proper position.
- Heavy-duty steel and anodized aluminum construction.
- Graphite impregnated polyurethane mounting bushings.
- All wear components are serviceable.
- Integrates into Jeep® Wrangler™ TJ frame cross member.
- Bolts onto Jeep® Wrangler™ JK.
1. Requires an air supply with a minimum of 50 PSI to disengage the latch. No air pressure is used to engage and sustain the latch for on-road use. We recommend the ARB On-Board Air Compressor Kit.