So, you’ve made a few mods to your 4×4 and want to unleash the Chaos with your vehicle. Let us show you how to do it and make it back in one piece. This class will focus more on the technical side of your vehicle, how it works and how to repair the common trailside breakdowns. Some of the topics covered are:
- Vehicle suspension and drive train
- How to use a winch properly and take care of it
- Basic tools and equipment needed for trailside repair
- Changing a tire on a hill
- Is my rig safe to drive home?
- Advanced driving techniques
- Off camber limits
The 201 class will cover slightly less in the classroom and move to the shop for the rest of the morning. In the afternoon we will take it outside to the trail to get some hands on driving and recovery exercises. Just like the 101 course, the 201 course includes a Chaos Training Certificate and Decal as well as some really awesome technical knowledge and the confidence to take the Chaos to the next level!